What is the Best Way to Move Apps to the Cloud? Comment and Earn Chance to Win a MacBook Air
We have a new contest this month. The winner will win a MacBook Air. Our question this month is about moving apps from an on-premise environment to the cloud.
To participate, add your comment to our contest post:
We’ll review the comments and pick a winner at the end of the month.
Our criteria for choosing the winners is as follows:
- Depth of understanding
- Factual examples to back up assertions
- How the conversation develops
- Strength of argument
- Concise writing
The winners will be announced on the first of April. A Disqus account is required to participate. Please take a few moments to read the full list of rules before joining in the conversation.
We look forward to the conversation!
- Last Chance to Comment and Win This Month’s MacBook Air Contest
- A Winner for the MacBook Air Contest and a New Competition Begins
- The Road to the Cloud: How Do You Move Applications to the Cloud?
- MacBook Air Contest Winners and November Extension
- MacBook Air Contest: What is the Best Route on the Road to the Cloud?