Free Invites to Echolibre’s New PHP Platform-as-a-Service
Software development firm Echolibre beta launched Orchestra, its Heroku-like PHP platform-as-a-service, last month. The company is offering free beta invites for the service to the first 40 ReadWriteWeb readers who sign-up here.
Orchestra is remarkably simple. Unlike most other PaaSes, Orchestra doesn’t host your repository. You just point it towards your Git or Subversion repository and Echolibre spins-up an image and gives you a host name. Orchestra then automatically pings your repository for changes and automatically updates itself. You can also update manually or on a schedule. You can see a video of the process here.
Echolibre has extensive experience with PHP. The company’s developers contribute to the core PHP Project and PEAR, among other projects. The team optimized Orchestra’s PHP instances for scalability. If traffic increases it will create additional instances and automatically balance the load between them.
- Orchestra To Turn Copyright-Free Classical Scores Into Copyright-Free Music
- SoundCloud Launches Audio Q&A Platform – Quora For Audio? [200 Invites To Go]
- Sign Up Now for One of 200 Free Invites to Do.com Select Beta
- Lendio Helps Small Businesses Secure Loans, Raises $6 Million (+ 500 Free Invites)
- ShareSquare Gets 150K To Build Out Its QR Code Platform [Invites]