Google Launches New AdWords API
Yesterday Google launched AdWords API v201101. The new addresses requests for faster reports, adds the ability to run experimental ad campaigns and expands support for geo-targeted ad campaigns.
Google will deprecate old versions of the API August 2011.
What’s new in v201101:
- Support for My Client Center cross-client reports.
- Several new reports: Geo Performance, Demographic Performance, Ad Extensions Performance, Destination URL and Creative Conversion.
- Better control and filtering using a single generic selector.
- A new AdGroupAd type for experiment campaigns.
- Support for geo-targeted campaigns
According to Google’s announcement, support for interest-based advertising is coming soon as well.
Source: Google Launches New AdWords API
- Finally, Google Adds Free Phone Support For U.S. And Canada AdWords Customers
- AdGrok Launches A User-Friendly Management Tool for AdWords
- Google Upgrades Program To Help U.S. Nonprofits Use AdWords, Apps And More
- Sources Say Amazon Will Soon Be Targeting Ads, a la Google AdWords
- Nasty Business: How To Drain Competitors’ Google AdWords Budgets