MyBuys Raises $20 Million To Help Online Retailers Cater To Individual Visitors
MyBuys builds profiles based on individual shoppers’ behavior, and then uses a patented portfolio of algorithms and real-time optimization to deliver the most relevant recommendations to them. The company says over 300 online retailers, brand and agencies currently partner with them to offer personalized recommendations to their shoppers.
The company recently launched predictive display advertising and personalized mobile commerce solutions, enabling clients to optimize the shopping experience for individuals using the iPhone, the iPad, Android or BlackBerry devices.
MyBuys is so certain that it can create a better-performing personalized mobile website for retailers that they let them test the performance of the solution free of charge. The creation of the mobile site comes without implementation fees if MyBuys’ mobile site doesn’t perform better than their current websites.
- Upstream Commerce Helps E-Retailers Price Their Products, Raises $1.25 Million
- Digby Lands $8 Million To Help Retailers Power Mobile Commerce
- PowerReviews Raises $10 Million To Power Customer Reviews For Retailers And Brands
- STELLAService Raises $2M, Tests Online Customer Services So You Don’t Have To
- Facebook E-Commerce Platform Payvment Raises $6 Million