Fulfill eCommerce Orders With FoxyCart and Shipwire Integration
ShipWire is an order fulfillment provider that promises to give small and medium-sized businesses the supply chain capabilities of larger enterprises. They handle the storage, packing and shipping of products that are ordered online, as well as customer returns.
Shipwire can be integrated with any number of online shopping cart products, but FoxyWire is a free, plug-and-play solution designed specificially for FoxyCart customers.
FoxyCart offers an easy way to build a simple, visually-integrated online check-out process into one’s site for only $20/month. FoxyCart is marketed to Web developers, who will appreciate the product’s strict adherence to semantic, standards-compliant XHTML and CSS.
FoxyWire works by looking for any shippable physical items in the FoxyCart account’s outbound feed and then translating those orders into a format that’s readable by ShipWire’s API. The orders are passed along to ShipWire, where the fulfillment process begins. Products are ultimately sent from one of ShipWire’s warehouses in Chicago, Los Angeles, Toronto, Vancouver or the UK.
- Fulfill eCommerce Orders With FoxyCart and Shipwire Integration
- Google Payment VP/Former PayPal Exec Osama Bedier On eCommerce: Major Change Is Coming
- Barilliance: Dead-Simple eCommerce Site Personalization
- SMB Tech Roundup: Apple & Google Court Small Businesses, GoToMyPC For iPad and Cheap A/B Testing
- Oracle Buys eCommerce Software Giant ATG For $1 Billion