Visibli Raises $500K To Give Brands And Companies A Way To Personalize Links
Visibli solves a pain point for brands and companies that want to send outside links to fans and followers but want to personalize these links. Called the Engagement Bar, the StumbleUpon-like technology adds a bar on the top of any web page that allows brands to link to their own sites, videos, images and more. So when you link to a page, your customized Engagement Bar will appear at the top your linked page. Engagement Bars can incorporate a number of different types of content, including social widgets, online videos, links to Amazon, iTunes or Etsy stores.
In the past year, Visibli has signed a number of high-profile clients to use the service, including John Legend, Quincy Jones and Interscope Records. The company says that trials with these clients received a 5.35 percent engagement rate (in terms of click through rates), which is fifty times what these brands were seeing on non-Visibli enabled websites. And Visibli has launched a specific product for the music industry, that includes integration with iTunes, SoundCloud, FanBridge, and other interactive music sites.
- Visibli Gives Brands And Companies A Way To Personalize Links
- Send The Trend Raises $3M To Personalize Shopping For Fashion Accessories
- Companies See More Opportunities, Work With Facebook’s Timeline For Brands
- Vitrue Raises $17 Million For To Help Brands Manage Social Media
- Qriously Raises $1.6M To Let Brands Replace Mobile Ads With Questions