PressDoc Launches ‘Premium PressRooms’ That May Look Better Than Your Website
They are pretty much what they sound like: dedicated online environments companies can use to cater to media representatives looking to learn more about them.
The Amsterdam-based startup says they’ve been asked by many of its users, since launching the first version of the service in 2010, about ways to match their PressDocs and PressRooms with their company’s brand. Premium PressRooms lets them do exactly that; create PressRooms with custom branding, domain names and analytics.
Premium PressRooms can be branded to match your company’s style, and lets organizations customize the header image for each PressDoc to make it stand out (see an example).
In addition, companies can use a custom domain name (e.g. press.techcrunch.com) and also embed Google Analytics code to incorporate PressRoom stats into their current workflow.
Upgrading a regular PressDoc PressRoom to a Premium version costs 1 credit or €19 per month (a little over $26). Users will be able to test-drive PressRoom Premium for half a year at half the price (3 credits) as an introductory promotion.
- Sony To Detail “Premium PSN” Plans At E3
- App Store Analytics Startup App Annie Gets Backing From IDG, Preps Premium Service
- Automattic Brings Premium Themes To WordPress.com Users
- Now Over 200 Million Users A Month, Disqus Gets A New Look, Premium Add-Ons, New API
- Subscription Billing System Chargify Missteps As It Switches From Freemium To Premium