Last 40 Tickets For Sarah Lacy’s Brilliant, Crazy, Cocky SF Book Launch Party. Tickets On Sale Now!
We had an overwhelming response when we first released tickets to Sarah Lacy’s SF Book Launch Party, so we wanted to release more! Sarah’s number one book, Brilliant, Crazy, Cocky: How The Top 1% of Entrepreneurs Profit From Global Chaos, has been called inspiring, fascinating, and outstanding. What better way to celebrate her hugely successful book other than to throw an amazing party?
The party will start at 6:00pm PST on Wednesday, March 9th at SWIG in San Fransisco. Tickets are $20 and will include an open bar, free food, and a signed copy of her book (which normally retails at $24.95). Best of all, a portion of these proceeds will go to Partners in Health, an amazing charity that brings high-quality health care to the poorest people all around the world. If you would like to make additional donations to Partners in Health, we’ll have donation jars at the front table as well.
The venue has limited capacity so tickets will sell out very fast. If you want to come, be make your purchase HERE now.
See everyone at the party!
- Sarah Lacy’s SF Book Launch Party Is ON! Tickets Available… Now
- TechCrunch Giveaway: Tickets to Sarah Lacy’s SF Book Launch Party, PLUS A Free Signed Copy Of Her New Book
- Brilliant, Crazy, Cocky: Sarah Lacy’s New Book Is All That. But…
- If Sarah Lacy’s New Book Hits #1, We’re Throwing A Party
- TechCrunch Giveaway: Tickets to Sarah Lacy’s SF Book Launch Party #TechCrunch