Apple’s New Digital AV Adapter Brings HDMI Output To iPhone 4, iPad And iPod Touch 4G
The Digital AV Adapter can be used for iPad 2â€™s video mirroring feature, which allows users to mirror slides, movies, photos or everything else that they see on the iPad 2 screen to a widescreen TV, video projection screen, or any HDTV compatible display.
Hereâ€™s how to use it:
Connect the Apple Digital AV Adapter to your iPad, iPhone 4, or iPod touch (4th generation) via the 30-pin dock connector and to your HDMI-compatible display using an HDMI cable.
A second 30-pin connector built into the AV adapter lets you charge and sync your device while itâ€™s connected to your HDMI-compatible display.
Appleâ€™s Digital AV Adapter costs $39, which is expensive but a useful accessory if you want to watch content from your iOS device on a bigger screen.
What do you think? Please share your views in the comments section below.
- DisplayOut: Jailbreak App Brings iPad 2?s Video Mirroring Feature To iPad, iPhone 4 & iPod Touch 4G
- Apple Releases iOS 4.3.1 For iPhone, iPad And iPod Touch
- Sn0wbreeze 2.1 To Jailbreak iOS 4.1 For iPhone 4, iPhone 3GS, iPhone 3G, iPod Touch 4G, iPod Touch 3G, iPod Touch 2G, Apple TV 2G iOS 3.2.2 For iPad Released
- Apple Releases iOS 4.3.2 For iPhone, iPad & iPod Touch, iOS 4.2.7 For Verizon iPhone
- Apple Brings iWork Suite To The iPhone, iPod Touch