Cisco Completes Acquisition Of Pari Networks (Started By Former Cisco Execs)
Cisco this morning announced that it has completed its acquisition of privately-held Pari Networks, a provider of network configuration and change management solutions, in an effort to complement its own ‘smart service’ capabilities.
Cisco originally announced its intent to buy Pari Networks on January 26, 2011. Financial terms of the deal remain undisclosed, but Pari Networks employees are to become part of Cisco’s Technical Services.
Based in Milpitas, California, with part of its employee base in Hyderabad, India, Cisco declared that Pari Networks’ technology will be integrated into its smart services and help accelerate the ability of the company and its partners to manage the health and stability of customer networks through personalized services.
- Cisco Slaps Arista Networks With Suit For “Brazen” Patent Infringement
- Live At Cisco’s SF Event; New Video Calling Hardware Rumored
- Next New Networks Raises $1 Million Amid YouTube Acquisition Rumors
- Intel Completes McAfee Acquisition
- Next New Networks Raises $19.4 Million Amid YouTube Acquisition Rumors