Apple Announces The iPad 2: A5 Processor, Front And Back Cameras
After selling 15 million iPads in 2010 and gaining 90% market share in the tablet market, Apple is ready to take the next step. Apple’s latest iPad, the iPad 2, is official. The new tablet has a A5 processor for a 2x faster CPU speed and 9x faster graphics speed with the power consumption of the original A4 chip.
It has front and back cameras as well as a built-in gyroscope. It 1/3 thinner than the iPad – 8.8 mm thick from 13 mm – making it thinner than the iPhone 4. And It comes in white.
- Apple Unveils iPad 2; Thinner, Lighter, Comes With Faster 1 GHz Dual-Core A5 Chip, Cameras; Will Be Available On March 11th
- Next Generation iPad to Get Front and Rear Cameras?
- Hands On With Apple IPad 2
- iPhone 5 Will Be Completely Redesigned, Come With Multi-Core Processor; iPad 2 To Come With High Resolution Screen, SD Card Slot & Cameras
- IPad 2 33% Thinner, 2x Faster, iOS 4.3