We’ll Be Live At Apple’s iPad 2 Event Tomorrow At 10 A.M Pacific!
Are you ready for the next iPad? Because Apple is. At least, that’s what we’re all assuming, given that the invite for the press event has a big ol’ iPad on it (with an even bigger number 2 right on top of that.)
What’s new in the iPad 2? What else does Apple have up their sleeves? We’ll be bringing back all the details with our up-to-the-second liveblog, which will begin at 10 A.M Pacific (1 P.M Eastern) on March 2nd. If all goes well, we’ll start piping in with color commentary and photos from the scene a bit earlier than that. Be sure to bookmark this page and tune in early so you don’t miss a thing!
- We’re Live at Apple’s iPad 2 Press Event!
- Apple: Watch Live Video Streaming Of Tomorrow’s Media Event On Your iPhone, iPad And iPod Touch
- Live from Microsoft’s Windows Phone 7 Launch Event
- Apple Sends Out Invites For Their March 2nd iPad Event — We’ll Be There Live!
- Live From The HP Palm webOS Event