How Smart Is Your Startup Incubator? Check On PeerSquare
How influential are the people who check in to your startup space? Physical tech incubators and startup spaces like Dog Patch Labs or Kicks Labs, and counterparts like TechHub and WhiteBearYard in London or Innovation Works in Beijing often make a lot of the hot young talent they attract. But there’s never really been a way to sort the wheat from the chaff – until now.
PeerIndex, which competes with Klout in measuring the niche expertise and influence of Twitter users, has worked with social media agency Raak to mashup its platform with location based social network Foursquare.
The listing shows who has checked-in and what their PeerIndex Score is.
Personally I can see an index developing somwhere, but for now it’s a little bit of fun.
- Quipster Throws Its Hat Into The Mobile Check-In Ring
- Foursquare Now Six Million Users Strong, Hit 381M Total Check-Ins In 2010
- Curiosity Rover Makes First Foursquare Check-In On Another Planet
- Foursquare Closing In On 7 Million Users
- Following In Foursquare’s Footsteps, Yelp Rolls Out Check-In Offers