Charlie Sheen, Now On Twitter At @CharlieSheen
Because if I don’t write this somebody else will: After blazing a colorful trail through some obscure radio show, The Today Show, TMZ, CNN and so on. media darling of the moment Charlie Sheen has brought his antics to Twitter, having just been set up with a “Verified” account at @CharlieSheen.
While the account does seem pretty boring and lacks an image currently, I’m guessing that it was set up as more of a counter measure to prevent parody accounts like the one below (which sneakily uses a capital “I” instead of an “l”) from continuing to, um, parody unchallenged.
It’s testament to the times we live in that Sheen or someone on behalf of Sheen would consider Twitter an important important enough arena to pin down. I mean, it’s not like he’s worried about his Myspace profile.
In any case, “Followed.”
- How @CharlieSheen Came To Twitter, And To The Ad.ly Network
- Charlie Sheen Tweets Generated Over 1M Uniques For Internships.com
- @CharlieSheen’s Road To A Million Twitter Followers
- Why Twitter Suspended the Fake Steve Jobs Account (& Why It’s Back)
- Group Says Twitter Succumbs To French Government’s Censorship Demands