Arkansas Earthquakes Could Be Man-Made
oxide7 writes “The small earthquakes that struck north central Arkansas could be from a combination of natural and man-made activity. Some experts think that pumping water into the ground as part of the extraction process of natural gas could cause local seismic events.”
- Laptop Computers Detect and Monitor Earthquakes
- Did a Natural Gas Operation Cause a Spasm of Texas Earthquakes?
- Earthquakes That May Be Related To Fracking Close Ohio Oil Well
- Energy Production Causes Big US Earthquakes
- Why You Should Pay Attention to East Coast Quakes: A Monster is Stalking the Heartlands