Gmail Accidentally Resets 150,000 Accounts
tsj5j writes “Many users have reported loss of their Gmail accounts, as they signed in to find their email accounts reset — losing years of email history. This appears to be a result of a bug which treats existing owners as new users. For those affected, Google is currently trying to resolve the problem. For the rest of us, perhaps this is a timely reminder to backup our data and be less trusting of the cloud.”
- Google Pushing Back On Law Enforcement Requests For Access To Gmail Accounts
- Can Google Base Ads On E-mails Sent To Gmail Accounts?
- Gmail Access (& Emails) To Be Restored “Soon” to All Those Impacted By Yesterday’s Outage
- Yahoo Mail Resets Account Passwords After Attack
- Gmail For iOS Gets Painting, & Mobile Signatures, But No Multiple Accounts