Creator Of Angry Bird’s Physics Engine Calls Out Rovio For Not Giving Him Credit
I’m not at this week’s Game Developer Conference in San Francisco for various reasons (the main one being that I’ve been covering events non-stop for nearly two months and my body is falling apart), but we’re keeping a pretty close eye on things just in case. We’re hearing that things just got a little dramatic in the “ANGRY BIRDS – An Entertainment Franchise in the Making” panel headed by Rovio’s “Might Eagle” (read: head honcho) Peter Vesterbacka.
- Angry Birds Maker Rovio Raises $42 Million From Accel, Atomico And Felicis
- In Cash/Stock Deal, Angry Birds Developer Rovio Acquires Animation Studio Kombo
- Taxes Lead Angry Birds Maker Rovio To Consider Move To Ireland
- EA Buys ‘Angry Birds’ Publisher Chillingo For $20 Million, But May Not Get ‘Angry Birds’
- Rovio Denies Knowledge of NSA Access, Angry Birds Website Defaced Anyway