> Cracks Showing in the Libyan Firewall?
Cracks Showing in the Libyan Firewall?
February 28th, 2011 02:04
An anonymous reader writes “Most Libya Internet traffic has been blocked since the start of the uprisings on February 17. In what may be the first cracks in the Libya Internet firewall and a sign of the rapidly evolving political situation, Libya Internet traffic climbed over the weekend according to Arbor. Twitter updates also suggest the Internet is now working in eastern cities like Benghazi. Gaddafi may be losing control of his state telecom (Libya Telecom and Technology)?”
Source: Cracks Showing in the Libyan Firewall?
- Libyan Rebels Restore Cell Phone Access With Daring Technical Gambit
- Reuters Reports Death of Gaddafi In Libyan City of Sirte
- EVE Online CSM and Diplomat Killed in Libyan Consulate Attacks
- Libyan Internet Flatlined
- Online Narcotics Store ‘Silk Road’ Is Showing Cracks
Categories: slashdot anonymous reader, Benghazi, eastern cities, firewall, Gaddafi, Internet, internet firewall, Libya, reader, state telecom, telecom, Traffic