AppBoy Releases A Check-in SDK For iOS Apps
With the number of iOS apps now well over 300,000, app discovery is becoming an increasing frustration for users. It’s also become a major challenge for developers as the increasing number of apps is making it more and more difficult for them to attain exposure for their apps.
The SDK requires pretty simple integration. Once wired, users can check-in to apps in much the same manner they check-in to locations on Foursquare. Check-ins can be pushed out, of course, to Facebook and Twitter.
AppBoy included additional functionality that helps developers reward users in contests. Badges are available for most check-ins during a contest, for timing-based check-ins (for example, the 50th check-in past a certain hour), and for checks-ins closest to specified times.
- Socialize Releases Action Bar 1.0 for Building Better Social Apps
- Seatwave Releases iOS SDK To Help Music And Event Apps Monetize
- Quipster Throws Its Hat Into The Mobile Check-In Ring
- Check-In Wars Reborn? Google And Facebook Both Making Big Pushes
- New in Chrome 10: Run Google Chrome Web Store Apps in the Background