Apple Deemed Top of Movie Product Placement Charts
adeelarshad82 writes “Apple was deemed top of the product placement charts last week after getting its computers, iPads, iPods and other items featured in 30 percent of the top movies at the U.S. box office in 2010. Apple had roles in movies last year ranging from ‘Kick Ass’ to ‘The Other Guys’ and ‘Toy Story 3.’ The strategy is obviously not a new one for Apple; they’ve had successful product placements in a number of TV Shows and movies over the last three decades like ‘Star Trek IV,’ ‘Batman & Robin’ and ‘Dexter.’”
- Anti-Product Placement For Negative Branding
- Digital Tech and the Re-Birth of Product Placement
- 2014 Hour of Code: Do Ends Justify Disney Product Placement Means?
- Motorola Deemed “Likely” To Win Injunction Against Apple’s iCloud
- Apple Sold Over 1.7 Million iPhone 4s; Most Successful Product Launch in Apple’s history