Leaked iPhone 5 Front Panel Reveals Thinner, Larger, Edge To Edge Screen?
Based on the photo, the screen seems to be a thinner, larger 4-inch screen with a smaller bezel due to the edge-to-edge screen.
China’s 1st iPhone 5 photo has surfaced! From this photo it seems that the screen size will be larger than iPhone 4. There has been a lot of specualtion about a larger screen and maybe this will be one of the upgrades we will see when iPhone 5 is released this summer.
Weâ€™ve heard rumors that Apple is working on iPhone 5 with a 4-inch screen to compete with Android based smartphones such as Samsung Galaxy S that come with a 4-inch screen. The edge to edge screen is new piece of information as until now we’ve heard rumors that iPhone nano will come with an edge to edge screen (assuming it is launched).
Folks at 9 to 5 Mac had created a mockup of iPhone with a 4-inch and edge to edge screen to show how it may look.
Do you want iPhone 5 with a 4-inch screen or are you happy with the 3.5-inch screen? Please share your views in the comments section below.
- Leaked iPhone 5 Design Images Reveals Larger Edge To Edge Screen?
- New iPhone 5 Concept: Thinner, Larger 4-Inch Edge To Edge Screen, Improved Cameras & More
- iPhone 5 Design Mockups: Thinner, Longer And Wider With Edge-To-Edge Screen
- Purported iPhone 5 Case Designs Hint At Larger 4-Inch Edge-To-Edge Screen, Curved/Sloped Back, Capacitive Home Button
- Purported iPhone 5 Cases Also Hint At Larger Edge To Edge Screen