> iOS 5 May Be Previewed At Next Week’s iPad 2 Event
iOS 5 May Be Previewed At Next Week’s iPad 2 Event
February 25th, 2011 02:47
You might have heard by now that Apple is holding a special event on March 2nd. The graphics on the invitation indicates that Apple will unveil the second generation iPad.
Engadget claims that according to their source, Apple will unveil iPad 2 and also give us a preview of the next version of iOS â€“ iOS 5 at next weekâ€™s event.
It’s also almost guaranteed that we’ll see the next version of iOS (number 5 in all likelihood, along with its SDK for devs), and an expansion of Apple’s cloud services (that part is a little… foggy right now).
Apple usually gives a preview of the next version of iOS in April and releases it in June.
Apple is also expected to release iOS 4.2.1 next week.
We canâ€™t wait to find out what Apple has in store for us. How about you? Whatâ€™s on your wish list for iOS 5? Let us know in the comments.
Source: iOS 5 May Be Previewed At Next Week’s iPad 2 Event
- Apple May Release iPad 1.5 At Next Week’s Media Event; iPad 2 Later This Year?
- War Maneuvers: Android Event Will Battle iPad Event For Press Love On February 2
- Apple Holding Media Event On March 2nd To Unveil iPad 2
- We’re Live at Apple’s iPad 2 Press Event!
- Rumor: Apple’s iPad 2 Event Is On March 2