Social Media Technology Company Syncapse Scores $25 Million Round
ABS Capital General Partners Ralph Terkowitz and Deric Emry will join Syncapse’s board of directors.
Syncapse provides cloud-based software and services to help enterprises build, manage, standardize and measure their social media presence. The company says it will use the funds to invest in sales, marketing, and product development for its Syncapse Platform, which enables companies manage all social media marketing in a single, centralized environment.
Syncapse customers include RIM / BlackBerry, Unilever, Sony and EA.
- Syncapse Raises $2 Million For “Social Media Technology”
- Social Media Monitoring Company Visible Technologies Lands $6 Million
- E-Signature Company DocuSign Lands $27 Million, Expands Management Team
- Searchmetrics Raises A $6.75 Million C-round To Expand Globally
- Vitrue Raises $17 Million For To Help Brands Manage Social Media