Optimize Your Website with Overstat
Testing your website is crucial, but far too often, it simply doesn’t happen. The reasons can include cost, convenience, tech resources – you name it. But a company onstage today at LAUNCH wants to take away those excuses and make website testing – and, of course, website optimization – incredibly easy.
Overstat uses a heat map in order to identify where users are clicking (or not clicking) in order to help you identify the buttons and links you may want to address.
The judges at LAUNCH seemed to like Overstat, and several of them chose the startup as one of their favorites out of the first round of presentations this morning. And one quipped that perhaps the company could merge with YouEye.
- Google Analytics Now Tracks Page Load Speeds to Help You Optimize Your Site
- Google Now Lets Website Owners Measure The Power Of +1 (And Any Other Social Widget)
- French Court Orders ISP To Block Police Misconduct Website
- PETA To Launch Pornography Website
- Netflix Website And Streaming Services Go Down