Verizon Drops 10,000 911 Calls During Blizzard
mschaffer noted a Bloomberg piece saying ‘US regulators said Verizon Communications Inc.’s networks may have dropped a ‘truly alarming’ number of wireless emergency calls during a snow storm last month, and asked the carrier to investigate.” The article says 10,000 calls failed to connect during one blizzard. Can’t wait to see what all those AT&T migrators think.
- AT&T Drops Three Times More Calls Than Verizon
- Following AT&T’s Lead, Verizon Makes Japan Calls Free Until April
- FCC Fines Verizon For Failing To Investigate Rural Phone Problems
- Skype For iPhone Now Supports Multitasking; Drops Plan To Charge Monthly Fee To Make VoIP Calls Over 3G
- EdX Drops Plans To Connect MOOC Students With Employers