How To Fix 1604, 1603, 1602, 1601, 1600 Error While Restoring Custom iOS 4.2.1 IPSW Firmware File Using iREB
If you hit a 1604, 1603, 1602, 1601, 1600 error while trying to restore your iPhone with a custom iOS 4.2.1 firmware file created using Sn0wbreeze 2.2 for Windows or PwnageTool 4.2 for Mac then there is a way to bypass the error.
iH8sn0w, developer of Sn0wbreeze has released a new version of iREB tool, which is compatible with iOS 4.2.1.
iREB is a tool that will put your device into a pwned state so that you can upload custom firmware to it.
iREB RC3 supports the following iOS devices:
- Sn0wbreeze 2.0.2 Released To Fix Error 17, 40 And Hacktivation Problems
- First PlayStation 3 Custom Firmware Created
- Geohot Brings Other OS Support To PS3 With Custom Firmware
- Release Of Sn0wbreeze 2.0 To Jailbreak iOS 4.1 For iPhone 3GS, iPhone 3G, iPod Touch 3G, iPod Touch 2G Imminent
- Redsn0w To Get a Major Update; Will Allow Users To Jailbreak iPhone, iPad & iPod Touch Without iOS Firmware File