Ask a VC is Back with Tony Conrad
We’ve had a few weeks off for Ask a VC, but we’re back this week with Tony Conrad of True Ventures. Conrad is an interesting guy, because he’s a mix between an entrepreneur and a venture capitalist, going back and forth between investing in companies, starting them and then selling them to AOL. His latest win was About.Me, which AOL bought for an undisclosed amount just nine months into its existence.
In a previous life Conrad did business development deals in the wild west of South East Asia, so those emerging market questions are fair game too. But whatever you want to know, get your questions in quickly to askaVC(at)TechCrunch(dot)com, because we tape this afternoon.
- Marissa Mayer, David Karp, Kevin Systrom, And Tony Conrad Will Rock At Disrupt NYC
- Nancy Conrad On Education Innovation: Geeks Turning Into Rock Stars Is A Game Changer
- iPod Engineer Tony Fadell On the Unique Nature of Apple’s Design Process
- Ask a VC: “Investing in Music Is a Little Like Vietnam” (TCTV)
- WITN: Can Tony Hsieh Deliver Happiness -And A Ready-Made Community – To Downtown Las Vegas? [TCTV]