Apple To Unveil iPad 2 On March 2nd
We had reported earlier today that UK carriers, T-Mobile and Orange have recently slashed prices of iPad 3G models, which indicated that iPad 2 launch was imminent.
It looks like we were right as folks at All Things Digital have just reported that Apple may be planning to hold a media event on March 2nd to unveil the second generation iPad.
Kara Swisher of All Things Digital reports:
To those who care intensely about this kind of stuffâ€“which would be pretty much everyone in the tech ecosystemâ€“Apple will hold its much-anticipated event on March 2, where the tech giant seems poised to unveil a new version of its hugely successful iPad, according to multiple sources. As in, iPad 2! Or, as BoomTown is now officially nicknaming it: iPad Too!
According to Swisher, the date is firm and is expected to take place in San Francisco at the Yerba Buena Center for the Arts where Apple usually holds its media events.
We canâ€™t wait to find out the new features and improvements in iPad 2. How about you? Whatâ€™s on you wish list?
- Apple Holding Media Event On March 2nd To Unveil iPad 2
- Rumor: Apple’s iPad 2 Event Is On March 2
- Apple Sends Out Invites For Their March 2nd iPad Event — We’ll Be There Live!
- iPad 2 Will Be Available Towards The End Of March?
- Rumor Claims Apple Will Return to Macworld And Unveil Two Versions of iPad 3