(Founder Stories) Fred Wilson, The Full Interview
What was the best business decision VC Fred Wilson ever made? What was the worst? What part of his job does he dislike the most? The answers might surprise you. In the video above, Wilson answers some rapid fire questions (delivered in a not-so-rapid fashion) from Founder Stories host Chris Dixon.
The clip is an outtake from the interviews segments we ran a week ago, in which Wilson talks about frothy valuations, his investment philosophy, the relationship between VCs and startups, and the VC business in general.
We cut up the interview into four separate clips, which you can find in the links above, but they were so popular I am putting the entire unedited 17-minute interview below, for those of you who missed it the first time around or want to watch it all the way through.
- (Founder Stories) Fred Wilson On Frothy Valuations
- (Founder Stories) Fred Wilson Explains Why He Wouldn’t Invest In Groupon Or Pandora
- Fred Wilson: Be Your Own Bitch
- Fred Wilson: “Marketing Is For Companies Who Have Sucky Products”
- Fred Wilson More Or Less Confirms Twitter Stock Sale, Says Secondary Sales Often “Prudent”