Media Monitors Acquires Social Media Tracking Company Brandtology
Terms of the Brandtology deal were not disclosed. Brandtology raised a $1.35 million round in April 2009.
Brandtology will remain a distinct brand in the Media Monitors Group, which says it now boasts more than 1,000 employees servicing 5,000 clients across 17 countries globally.
- Viralheat Grabs $4.25 Million For Affordable Social Media Tracking And Intelligence
- DHS Monitors Social Media For ‘Political Dissent’
- Radian6 Acquires Social Media Firm 6Consulting
- Social Media Technology Company Syncapse Scores $25 Million Round
- Involver Closes $8 Million Series C For Its Social Media Marketing Platform