Lendio Helps Small Businesses Secure Loans, Raises $6 Million (+ 500 Free Invites)
Exclusive - Lendio is a new startup that aims to help businesses secure loans with banks and other lending sources by mean of an online matching platform.
The service hasn’t launched publicly yet, but the young company has just secured $6 million in funding in a round led by Highway 12 Ventures and GSA Venture Partners.
Omniture founder Josh James is also an angel investor in the startup.
Lendio’s online platform lets small business owners determine which loan category best suits their individual needs by asking a series of questions.
Based on credit score, industry, revenue, timing, size of requested loan, and other parameters, Lendio matches the small business owner with a selection of lenders that offer loans that best fit his or her profile.
You need an invitation code to get in for now, but look: the first 500 TechCrunch readers can check out the service straight away (on a first come, first served basis). Just use code ‘TechCrunch’ on the company’s website. Subscriptions are normally valued at $99.
- Lendio Scores $2 Million More To Assist Business Owners In Securing Loans
- Kiva Partners With Visa To Issue $1 Million In Loans To U.S. Small Businesses
- Credit Sesame Raises $6.15 Million, Helps Users Manage Credits And Loans
- Kiva Expands Micro-Loans To Green Businesses
- After Microcredit Loans, Businesses Owners Are Worse Off Than Before, Study Finds