Teenager Tries To Hire Hitman Via Facebook
An anonymous reader writes “Hiring a hitman can cost a pretty penny these days. Why buy an ad in the classifieds section when you can simply use Facebook? Of course, you may end up having to face 11 to 22 years in prison, but that’s worth the risk, right? That’s what happened to 19-year-old Corey C. Adams of Pennsylvania. Last June, Adams’ 20-year-old victim said after she left a party, he jumped into her car and raped her. She went to police. He went to Facebook. Specifically, his status update read: ‘I got 500 on a girls head who wants that bread? Hit me up anyway possible.’”
- Skype Hand’s Teenager’s Information To Private Firm
- Teenager Arrested In England For Criticizing Olympic Athlete On Twitter
- How To Get a Game-Obsessed Teenager Into Coding?
- Paul Adams, Googler Whose Presentation Foretold ‘Facebook Groups,’ Heads To Facebook
- Teenager Makes Discovery About Galaxy Distribution