Sn0wbreeze 2.2 For Windows: iOS 4.2.1 Untethered Jailbreak For iPhone, iPad & iPod Touch Released; Fixes iBooks Problem
iH8sn0w has released Sn0wbreeze 2.2 for Windows, which allows users who want to jailbreak and also unlock their iPhone to update their iPhone with a pre-jailbroken iOS 4.2.1 firmware while preserving the baseband from getting upgraded so that it can be unlocked using Ultrasn0w.
Sn0wbreeze 2.2 allows users to create custom iOS 4.2.1 firmware file that is pre-jailbroken, which can be used to upgrade their iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch to iOS 4.2.1. In case of iPhone, it also preserves the baseband from getting upgraded so that it can be unlocked using Ultrasn0w using the â€œBaseband Preservation Modeâ€.
Sn0wbreeze 2.1 supports the following devices:
Sn0wbreeze also allows users to change boot logos. As a bonus, you can also play Pac-Man while the custom iOS 4.2.1 firmware file is being built.
Please note that jailbreaking your iDevice may void its warranty so proceed with caution and at your own risk. Please donâ€™t forget to backup your iPhone before you proceed. You can refer to this post for instructions on how to backup your iPhone.
You can download Sn0wbreeze 2.1 from iH8sn0wâ€™s website.
As always, please let us know how it goes.
- Sn0wbreeze 2.1 To Jailbreak iOS 4.1 For iPhone 4, iPhone 3GS, iPhone 3G, iPod Touch 4G, iPod Touch 3G, iPod Touch 2G, Apple TV 2G iOS 3.2.2 For iPad Released
- Sn0wbreeze 2.5 For Windows: Untethered iOS 4.3.1 Jailbreak For iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch And Apple TV 2G Released
- Sn0wbreeze 2.6: Untethered iOS 4.3.2 Jailbreak For iPhone, iPad & iPod Touch Released
- Sn0wbreeze To Jailbreak iOS 4.1 For iPhone 3GS, iPhone 3G, iPod Touch 3G, iPod Touch 2G For Windows Users Released
- Sn0wbreeze 2.4 Beta 1: Tethered Jailbreak For iOS 4.3.1 For iPhone, iPad & iPod Touch Released