Italian Police Seize Blog Over ‘Kill Berlusconi’ Satire
Giorgio Maone writes “Italian Police just seized the Savona e Ponente Blog because the 60-year-old journalist Valeria Rossi posted a satirical article titled ‘I want to kill Berlusconi,’ writing that ‘you can’t feel guilty of wishing him death, because he’s not human: he’s an alien, with incredible psychic powers.’ Otherwise, how could such a clown, with multiple pending trials for corruption, tax offenses, abuse of power and even child prostitution, convince the majority of the other politicians and a consistent slice of Italian people to keep him as their prime minister for almost 20 years now? Here’s a mirror of the incriminating text (Italian).” And here’s a translation to English.
- After Berlusconi Attack, Italy Considers Web Censorship
- EU Summit Twitter Wall Trial Goes Awry As Berlusconi Bashers Flood #EUCO Stream
- UK Police To Get Major New Powers To Seize Domains
- U.S. Marshals Seize Police Stingray Records To Keep Them From the ACLU.
- Police Seize Computers From Gizmodo Editor