AT&T Giving Away 1000 Free Rollover Minutes To iPhone Customers
9to5Mac reports that AT&T has started sending text messages to some iPhone customers offering them 1000 rollover minutes to thank them for sticking with them instead of switching to Verizon, which started offering Appleâ€™s iPhone this week.
AT&T is trying hard to keep its iPhone customers from switching. Last week, they sent an email to their iPhone customers to point out that users wonâ€™t be able to simultaneously make calls and surf the web with Verizon iPhone and included a 25% off coupon for iPhone accessories. Weâ€™ve also heard that AT&T is quietly offering unlimited data plans to iPhone customers to stop them from switching to Verizon.
AT&T is continuing to say thank you to their iPhone users who are sticking with them. Last week was a 20% off an accessory coupon and this week is a free extra 1000 rollover minutes
Customers have to reply â€œYESâ€ to the message to accept the offer. 9to5Mac has also verified the offer with AT&T to ensure itâ€™s not some scam.
Interestingly, some users are reporting success by sending â€œYESâ€ to the following number 11113020 even though they havenâ€™t received the text message. The confirmation message however states that it can take up to four weeks for the 1000 bonus minutes to be credited to customersâ€™ account.
If youâ€™ve tried it out or received the message then let us know in the comments.
- AT&T Giving Away 1000 Free Rollover Minutes To iPhone Customers
- AT&T Customers Sticking With Carrier Despite Verizon And Sprint Offering The iPhone
- Verizon Offering AT&T’s iPhone Customers Attractive Trade-in Credit?
- AT&T Offering iPhone Customers Unlimited Data Plan To Stop Them From Switching To Verizon
- Starbucks Giving Away Premium iPhone Apps For Free With a Latte