Why Dumbphones Still Dominate, For Now
Velcroman1 writes “Androids are awesome, iPhones impressive … but dumbphones still dominate. Of the 234 million cell phone users in America last year, a dominating 73 percent own traditional (aka non-smart) devices, according to market researcher comScore. Despite their more popular mindshare, intelligent devices like the Apple iPhone and phones based on Google’s Android operating system own barely a quarter of the market.”
- Android Market Hits 10 Billion Downloads, Games Dominate
- Facebook Continues To Dominate Second Market Transactions: The Q3 Report
- The Monopolies That Dominate the Internet
- Ph.Ds From MIT, Berkeley, and a Few Others Dominate Top School’s CS Faculties
- Can Microsoft Survive If Windows Doesn’t Dominate?