> Siine Lands $880,000, Aims To Change The Way We Type On Touch-Screen Keyboards
Siine Lands $880,000, Aims To Change The Way We Type On Touch-Screen Keyboards
February 11th, 2011 02:12
Siine, a Spain/UK-based developer of software that aims to change the way we communicate using touch-screen phones and tablets, has raised Â£550,000 (roughly $880,000) in seed funding from Atomico Ventures, the investment vehicle established by Skype founders Niklas ZennstrÃ¶m and Janus Friis.
The company says it has created unique systems that make it easier for people to type and transfer text via touch-screen devices, reducing the number of keystrokes required to use virtual, on-screen keyboards. That pitch, of course, sounds eerily similar to Swype‘s.
Read the rest of this entry »
Source: Siine Lands $880,000, Aims To Change The Way We Type On Touch-Screen Keyboards
- Know Your Type: Five Mechanical Keyboards Compared
- Will Touch Screens Kill the Keyboard?
- A Sticky Touch Screen Lets You Feel the Buttons
- Giving Touch-Screen Buttons Depth and Height With Pneumatics
- Videos Of Next Generation iPod Nano Touch Screen And iPod Touch Digitizer
Categories: techcrunch developer, investment vehicle, janus friis, Read, screen keyboards, screen phones, Siine, software, Spain, The Way, type, UK, UK-based, unique systems