Post-Pivot, SoundCloud Reaches Three Million Users
SoundCloud, the audio platform originally targeted at music makers but now a wider consumer play, has announced that its reached three million registered users.
And considering that the Berlin-based startup was at a million users as recently as last May – pre-pivot, if you will – the change of direction would appear to be paying off or at least hasn’t affected the company’s growth trajectory negatively. That said, these are registered users-only not active users as it were but nonetheless growth does look steady.
- SoundCloud Hits 10 Million Users, Releases New Sounds+Slides Feature
- SoundCloud Does A Google, Launches SoundCloud Labs
- SoundCloud Hits 10 Million Users, Launches Instagram Storytelling Mashup
- SoundCloud Raises $50 Million Round Led By Kleiner Perkins
- SoundCloud Launches Cool Recording Features, Aims At Wider Market