Facebook Analytics Platform Kontagent Now Tracking 100M Users; 15B Messages Per Month
Kontagent, an fbFund winner and social analytics platform, has hit a milestone today. The startup is now tracking over 100 million monthly active users and over 15 billion messages per month. That’s up from 70 million monthly active users in October.
Kontagent’s platform gives Facebook app developers, game studios and publishers detailed data of demographics based on geographic location, age groups, gender, user engagement times, social event interaction and other variables. The new version allows developers to track and optimize advertising efforts, user virality, in-app mechanics, virtual goods, currency monetization, and more.
The company says that it has grown its monthly active user base by over 300% in the past 12 months and counts a number of well known game developers as clients, including EA, Sony, Ubisoft, Take2, THQ, Konami, Perfect World, Gaia and Tencent.
- Kontagent Adds Real Time Monitoring To Facebook Analytics Platform
- Kontagent Unleashes New Version Of Facebook Analytics Platform
- MixPanel Now Allows Developers To Offer Realtime Analytics To Users
- Will CityVille Be First To Blow Past 100 Million Monthly Active Users?
- Facebook Launches ‘Startup Days’: Monthly Hacker Events For Platform Developers