Socialware Lands $3 Million To “Put Social Networks to Work”
Socialware, which bills itself as a social middleware company, has raised $3 million in additional funding from its current roster of investors, which includes FLOODGATE, G-51 Capital and Silverton Partners, bringing its total to $4.5 million.
Socialware provides the technology and social networking compliance tools to enable the highly regulated financial services industry, specifically, to engage with clients and partners via social networks within a solid framework.
The company says it currently services nearly 100 customers, which include five of the top insurance companies in the United States, as well as other major financial brands.
- Online Search, Advertising Company Lijit Networks Lands $10 Million
- Alliance Health Raises $11 Million For Condition-Specific Social Networks
- Social Media Monitoring Company Visible Technologies Lands $6 Million
- Klout Lands $8.5 Million From Kleiner Perkins And Greycroft To Measure Social Influence
- Cloudera Lands $25 Million For Hadoop Distribution To The Enterprise