Live From The HP Palm webOS Event
It’s time. It’s been nearly 9 months since HP acquired Palm back in April of last year, and they’re finally ready to show what they’ve been working on behind the scenes ever since.
We’re live in San Francisco, bringing back all the up-to-the-second details as they happen. Join us for our liveblog after the jump.
Read the liveblog at MobileCrunch >>
- HP Drops Palm From webOS’s Branding, Launches HP webOS 2.0
- HP Holding webOS Special Event February 9 In San Francisco
- We’ll Be Live At Apple’s iPad 2 Event Tomorrow At 10 A.M Pacific!
- Former Apple and Lucasfilm Exec Joins HP To Help Bolster The webOS App Catalog
- Live from Microsoft’s Windows Phone 7 Launch Event