iPad 2 Will Be Thinner, Lighter, Get Front-facing Camera, More Memory, More Powerful Graphics But No Retina Display
Wall Street Journal reports that the next generation iPad is already in production.
WSJ reports that according to â€œpeople familiar with the matter’â€ iPad 2 will be thinner, lighter and get at least a front facing camera, more memory, more powerful graphics processor but the resolution of the display will be similar to the first generation iPad.
This is not the first time weâ€™ve heard these details about the second generation iPad but WSJ gives it a touch of authenticity to it as theyâ€™ve a pretty good track record when it comes to Apple related news.
The new iPad will be thinner and lighter than the first model, these people said. It will have at least one camera on the front of the device for features like video-conferencing, but the resolution of the display will be similar to the first iPad, these people said. It will also have more memory and a more powerful graphics processor, they said.
Most of the features tick our wish list for iPad 2 but it will be a little disappointing if it does not come with better display then the currently generation iPad.
What about you? Whatâ€™s on your wish list for iPad 2?
- iPad 3 To Feature Thinner And Lighter Battery?
- iPad 2 Is Here: Thinner, Lighter & Faster – Are You Buying One?
- Next iPhone- Front Facing Camera, A4 Processor
- Apple To Launch Thinner And Lighter iPhone 5 In Third Quarter
- iPad 2 Will Be Thinner, Get Faster A5 Processor, Double RAM But Won’t Get High Resolution Display, SD Card Slot