VC Pirate Dave McClure To Keynote @GeeknRolla, March 30, London
Good news for European startups who like investors who shoot from the hip, tell it like it is and throw in a few good Pirate phrases for good measure. Dave McClure, venture capitalist and founding general partner at 500 Startups, an internet seed fund and startup accelerator program in Mountain View, CA, is to speak at GeeknRolla, the European startup conference in London on March 30.
Dave has been working in Silicon Valley for over twenty years, and in his time has worked with PayPal, Mint, Founders Fund, Facebook, LinkedIn, SlideShare, Twilio, Simply Hired, Oâ€™Reilly Media, Intel, and Microsoft, to name just a few. In addition to this he has has been an investor in over 100 startup companies including: Mint, SlideShare, SendGrid, Credit Karma, Wildfire Interactive, Bit.ly, CrowdFlower, KissMetrics, TeachStreet, MyGengo, Mashery, and… well the list goes on.
- Startups And Investors To Rock @GeeknRolla, March 30, London
- Live From London – GeeknRolla European Startup Conference #GKNR
- Maybe Dave McClure Should Just Use UberCab
- Dave McClure On 500 Startups: “If Sequoia Is The Yankees, We’re The Oakland A’s”
- Dave McClure’s 500 Startups Fund Invests In Tokyo-Based P2P Lending Service AQUSH