If Sarah Lacy’s New Book Hits #1, We’re Throwing A Party
Last night I reviewed TechCrunch Editor Sarah Lacy’s new book Brilliant Crazy, Cocky: How The Top 1% of Entrepreneurs Profit From Global Chaos.
It shot up from #23 on the list of top entrepreneurship books to #2 overnight. And that’s just for the Kindle. The hardcopy is also for sale on Amazon but hasn’t hit physical bookstores yet.
Here’s the thing. We don’t like being #2. We like being #1. And we’re almost there. So if you people just buy a few more copies of the book, and you sure won’t be dissapointed, it’ll be at the top of the list.
And then we’ll be throwing a party. We’re thinking March 9 in San Francisco. With an open bar.
So get to it people.
- Sarah Lacy’s SF Book Launch Party Is ON! Tickets Available… Now
- TechCrunch Giveaway: Tickets to Sarah Lacy’s SF Book Launch Party #TechCrunch
- TechCrunch Giveaway: Tickets to Sarah Lacy’s SF Book Launch Party, PLUS A Free Signed Copy Of Her New Book
- Last 40 Tickets For Sarah Lacy’s Brilliant, Crazy, Cocky SF Book Launch Party. Tickets On Sale Now!
- Brilliant, Crazy, Cocky: Sarah Lacy’s New Book Is All That. But…