Verizon iPhone 4 Teardown Reveals Dual-Mode CDMA, GSM Qualcomm Chip
As some users start receiving their Verizon iPhone, folks at iFixit and iFixyouri have got their hands on one of themÂ and done what every geek would love to do i.e. to crack open Apple’s CDMA iPhone 4 to see what’s inside.
Here are some of the interesting details from iFixit and iFixyouriâ€™s VerizonÂ iPhone 4′s teardown:
- App Log Reveals Apple is Testing Dual-Mode CDMA / GSM iPhone 5
- Apple To Start Production Of iPhone 5 In Q3; To Feature 8-Megapixel Camera, Dual-Mode GSM-CDMA Qualcomm Chip
- iOS 5 Reveals FCC ID Of N94 iPhone Prototype; Indicates It Will Be a Dual-Mode GSM / CDMA ‘World Phone’
- Apple Has Ordered Qualcomm CDMA Chips For Verizon iPhone Launch In January 2011?
- Next Generation ‘iPhone 5′ Won’t Support 4G LTE Networks; Will Be Dual-Mode CDMA/GSM