Verizon iPhone 4 Pre-Orders Arriving Now
While one lucky guy managed to get his hands on the Verizon iPhone as early as Saturday by going to UPS, weâ€™ve received emails from our readers to inform us that theyâ€™ve received their shiny new gadget.
As you can see from the unboxing photos of Verizon iPhone below (courtesy BGR), there is hardly any difference between the CDMA iPhone 4 and GSM iPhone 4 from the outside, expect for the slightly tweaked antenna system to accommodate CDMA’s different communication frequency. The antenna break points have moved from top to the sides of the iPhone.
If youâ€™ve received your Verizon iPhone then please let us know in the comments along with your first impressions.
[images via BGR, Thanks everyone for the tip!]
- Verizon iPhone Pre-orders Sold Out; Best First Day Launch In Verizon’s History; Attacks AT&T’s Network In New iPhone Ad
- Verizon iPhone Pre-orders To Start At 3am EST On February 3rd
- Apple Will Also Take iPhone 4 Pre-Orders From Existing Verizon Customers Tomorrow
- Verizon: iPhone 4 Pre-orders To Start At 3am EST On February 3rd
- First Verizon iPhone 4 Delivered; Some Verizon Customers Expecting Delivery On February 7th