Mark Your Calendars: Our Mobile Event Coverage For February Is Jam-Packed
February is a strange month. It’s a month wherein college-trained weathermen around the country are temporarily supplanted by a rodent. It’s a month wherein we show our love for one another by giving each other crap like this.
It’s also the month wherein the mobile industry opens its floodgates, releasing a mega-blast of new hardware at a rate that goes unmatched for the rest of the year. Just about every major player in the mobile industry announces something this month (except for Apple, though shaky rumors indicate even they might do something), and most of’em tend to announce at least two or three somethings.
Don’t want to miss a thing? Have your calendar at the ready and take a peek behind the jump for an overview of all the Mobile events we’ll be covering/live blogging this month over at MobileCrunch.
- HP Holding webOS Special Event February 9 In San Francisco
- War Maneuvers: Android Event Will Battle iPad Event For Press Love On February 2
- HP Also Holding A Second webOS Event On February 9 To Woo Developers
- A Week In The Technology-Packed 2011 Ford Edge Sport
- Square Is Discontinuing Monthly Pricing On February 1, 2014