First Verizon iPhone 4 Delivered; Some Verizon Customers Expecting Delivery On February 7th
On Thursday, we reported that Verizon had already started shipping iPhone 4â€™s to their customers.
Some of our readers have informed us that they are expecting their Verizon iPhone to be delivered as early as Monday, February 7th based on the UPS tracking number.
As of now, Verizon and Apple have stopped taking pre-orders for iPhone 4 as they have run out of stock so if you want to order your Verizon iPhone then you will be able to order it from Verizonâ€™s online store from 3:00 am on February 9th for delivery or reserve for in-store pick up beginning February 10 or wait until February 10 to pick it up from Verizon Wireless Communication Stores, which will open at 7:00am in the morning.
Please let us know when you’re expecting your Verizon iPhone to be delivered in the comments section below.
- Verizon iPhone Pre-orders To Start At 3am EST On February 3rd
- Apple Will Also Take iPhone 4 Pre-Orders From Existing Verizon Customers Tomorrow
- Verizon: iPhone 4 Pre-orders To Start At 3am EST On February 3rd
- Verizon iPhone Pre-orders Sold Out; Best First Day Launch In Verizon’s History; Attacks AT&T’s Network In New iPhone Ad
- Verizon Offering AT&T’s iPhone Customers Attractive Trade-in Credit?