AT&T Hits Back At Verizon With New iPhone Ad
Couple of days back, Verizon has started airing a new iPhone commercial that indirectly targets AT&Tâ€™s poor network coverage.
AT&T has hit back with its own iPhone commercial appropriately titled â€œAnswerâ€ that directly targets one of the drawbacks of the Verizon iPhone.
Verizon iPhone users wonâ€™t be able to simultaneously make calls and surf the web due to the limitations of Verizonâ€™s CDMA network, which has been seen by some users as a deal breaker to switch to Verizon.
AT&T has highlighted this limitation in the new ad, which concludes:
Only AT&T’s network lets your iPhone talk and surf at the same time
You can checkout AT&Tâ€™s new iPhone ad below and let us know what you think in the comments section below:
- Things to Consider Before You Switch To A Verizon iPhone
- Verizon iPhone Pre-orders Sold Out; Best First Day Launch In Verizon’s History; Attacks AT&T’s Network In New iPhone Ad
- CDMA iPhone Hits Final Field Testing Stage, iPhone 5 Hits ‘Engineering Verification Test’ Stage?
- Verizon iPhone 4 Flashed To Work On Cricket Wireless
- Verizon To Offer Simultaneous Voice And Data On CDMA iPhone?