HoneyApps Raises $1 Million For Security Management Software
Chicago-based startup HoneyApps has raised $1 million in funding led by Tugboat Ventures with Hyde Park Angels participating in the round.
Co-founded by Orbitz’s former Chief Information Security Ofï¬cer Ed Bellis and Jeff Heuer, HoneyApps offers businesses and government agencies a comprehensive security management software. Called Conduit, the software will consolidate all of a businesses’ security vulnerability information, reporting and management into a single place. The startup will then analyze and track a company’s vulnerability across applications, networks, servers, and databases.
The software aims to be a one-stop shop for security issues in a company, giving users the ability to manage the entire life-cycle of security bugs from detection to close. Although the SaaS app has only been available for a short time, reviews are fairly positive so the startup is worth a second look.
- Clarizen Raises $12 Million For Project Management Software
- CloudPassage Raises $6.5 Million For Cloud Server Security Software
- Social IT Management Software Spiceworks Hits 1.2 Million Users
- Marin Software Raises $16 Million For Paid Search Management Platform
- Enterprise Cloud Management Software Maker Abiquo Raises $10 Million